The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.saraswatihouse.com you are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term saraswatihouse shall refer to New saraswati House Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.saraswatihouse.com
3. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of saraswatihouse . The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to New Saraswati House . No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from New Saraswati House . All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
4. New Saraswati House does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
5. New Saraswati House does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through New Saraswati House Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. New Saraswati House expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. New Saraswati House shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold New Saraswati House harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
9. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. New Saraswati House disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
10. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to New Saraswati House . Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. New Saraswati House reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
11. The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that New Saraswati House is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
12. New Saraswati Housereserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any content or information on the Site with or without notice to User. User agrees that New Saraswati House shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.
Nature of information requiredWe may collect following personal information that can identify you
Purpose of obtaining this information1. To get in touch with you when necessary.
Do we share you personal information?No, we do not share your personal information with anybody at all. But, we may share this information with service providers, such as credit card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.